4.24.2013

Topshop Store Preview



Right: Aqeelah Harron (Fashion breed blog)& Aisha Baker (Baked the blog)
 
Me | Elrico Bellingan (Luxo blog) & Ritza Van Rensburg | Carlinn (Superficial Girls blog)




Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the Topshop store preview at the V&A Waterfront. I had been waiting a long time for Topshop to arrive in our city after hearing rumors for years needless to say I was very excited! I pretty much loved everything in the store especially the shoes, clearly I’m a little obsessed. We were so spoilt with champagne, a table of the most decadent chocolaty treats and a nail station! I was so busy looking at the woman's wear I didn’t even head over to the Topman side to have a look - oops. In comparison to some other international brands that have arrived in SA, Topshop's quality was quite decent and if you compare prices for quality it’s not bad,(for the average V&A Waterfront shopper) however ill hold off on a shopping spree till they have a sale! All in all its was a lovely eve, thanks Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment