6.17.2011
Online Shopping
I decided to give online shopping a try a few weeks ago. After visiting my parents in Australia I was introduced to Supre and did some shopping while I was there and really loved their stuff. After returning I couldn't get over the fact that once converted, some of their stuff works out to be as cheap as a shop like Mr Price or even cheaper if you looking at sale items. So I decided to order a few items and within 2 weeks it had arrived! So impressed, thankfully I got the sizes right due to the fact that I own a few of their clothing items already. Did not pay shipping fee as the items me and a friend ordered came to over $100. Also happy about the fact that I wont see anyone wearing the same item of clothing as me (unlike you would with Mr Price). Will soon do a post showing the items I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is like music to my ears! Can't wait to see what you bought, so post soon!! :) xxx
ReplyDelete