6.20.2011

Spinach & Cheese Savoury Muffins


Made some yummy Spinach and cheese muffins on Sunday and I was very happy with the way they came out and tasted, mmm. I'm not sure where this new found desire to bake has come from but I think its good, better than wasting time in front of the TV or drinking it up at clubs, plus its winter anyway! So if you are interested in making these I have listed the recipe below. Enjoy!

3 Cups Flour
1 ts Salt
1 ts Baking Soda
2 ts Baking powder
1.5 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
1.5 Cups Chopped Spinach
12 Table Spoons Butter
2 Cups of Milk
2 Eggs

Mix all the dry Ingredients in a bowl: Flour, Salt, Baking Powder & Baking Soda. In a separate bowl mix together Eggs, Milk, Melted Butter, Spinach and Cheese. Add dry Ingredients to the other bowl and mix together. Add 2 Table spoons of the mixture into each cup of a greased muffin tray, Bake for 35 minutes at 175 Degrees C. Poke toothpick into center of muffin, if it comes out clean with no sticky batter and muffins are crispy and golden then its time to dig in!


2 comments:

  1. Gonna buy some spinach tonight and try them, for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, I gonna try it!

    http://photo-optical.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete